Supports the needs of Sales Managers, assisting in the development of sales presentations and programs maintenance in order to carry out and achieve the Company’s Net Sales Plan. Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing activities for the Ecommerce Division.
Essential duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Sales/Marketing Liaison: Secures assistance from the marketing team in obtaining the necessary product information, market basket analysis, renderings, and pricing information
- Sales Presentation Development: Assist in the creation and development of sales presentation materials for key customer meetings and line reviews. Assists in the creation of Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and sell sheets.
- Sales Information Systems: Will access and obtain customer and product sales reports and data that are located in the “IRIS Menu” and on customer specific portals.
- Merchandising: Audits and helps execute on the layout for various assets on the websites.
- Load Items: Work with the sales team to load items on the websites properly.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required, Marketing or Business Management degree is a plus. This is an entry level position to gain experience with the possibilities of advancement in sales or marketing.
- Sales and marketing principles
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Power point; Email and Internet
- Use excellent oral and written communication
- Solid oral and written communication skills, along with good math skills are essential.
- Give clear and precise presentations
- Apply strategic planning foresight
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and support multiple priorities at one time
- Exercise independent motivation
- Seldom travel with overnight stays for top accounts or industry shows
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting and using a computer, communicating verbally and in writing. Occasionally incumbent must be able to lift product, office equipment or supplies less than 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The environment is generally office with low to moderate noise.
Back to Careers