UPDATE: Thank you for your interest. This position is no longer available.
Develops daily production schedules based on weekly and monthly projections from Business Planning in conjunction with the 4 Week Rolling Plan. Schedules delivery and orders parts and supplies as needed for production schedule through the contact in Purchasing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend daily Production meetings on shop floor.
- Meet with Supervisors, PE's and Line Leads to organize and prioritize daily task and objectives at shift meetings.
- Maintain daily and weekly added value.
- Monitor molded and purchased parts inventory using IRIS system reports.
- Monitor production efficiencies recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Check “On Order List” for product shortage.
- Check production result to track production progress.
- Create Daily Schedule based on the Monthly Plan which is created using the 4 Week Rolling Plan as the blueprint.
- Order necessary material (boxes, pallets, labels, and pigments).
- Tries to maximize usage of automation fixtures as well as electric injection machines.
Relationships & Dimensions
- Reports to Production Manager
- Interfaces with all levels of employees
Job Requirements & Specifications
- Bachelor's degree a must, preferably in Business management or Engineering field.
- Two to 3 years previous experience as a Scheduler in a manufacturing atmosphere.
- Previous responsibilities should have included budgeting, scheduling, and inventory control.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, including documenting and developing good system tools.
- Must be able to work with large groups of employees.
- Must have good computer skills. Previous experience with word, excel, access, power point.
Back to Careers