Machine Maintenance Supervisor
UPDATE: Thank you for your interest. This position is no longer available.
Directs and coordinates technical related activities that support the Company's strategic goals and objectives, including such activities as: mold processing, mold maintenance, training, coaching, safety and organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet daily with Facility & Technical Production Manager to establish daily objectives.
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings and discuss any mold or technical related issues.
- Conduct daily 5'S walk with Machine Maintenance Technicians.
- Maintain a safe work environment and organized facility.
- Monitor machine conditions and perform maintenance duties as required.
- Monitor Efficiencies, recommend and take corrective actions as needed.
- Monitor mold change efficiencies, trouble shooting and makes adjustments or train as necessary.
- Monitor attendance, performance, housekeeping and safety.
- Monitor and maintain P/M stated goal.
- Evaluate employees based on skill matrix requirements and make improvement plans based on evaluation results.
- Keeps accurate logs of any and all machine repair and modification.
Relationships & Dimensions
- Reports to Facility & Technical Production Manager
- Supervises directly all Machine Maintenance Technicians
- Interfaces with all employees
Job Requirements & Specifications
- High School diploma a must, associate's degree preferred in a technical related field.
- Two to 3 years' previous experience as a Supervisor or Lead person in the plastic industry.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, including documenting and developing good system tools.
- Must be able to direct, lead and coach small groups of employees.
- Must have good computer skills. Previous experience with word, excel, access, and PowerPoint.
Back to Careers