Facility Maintenance Supervisor
UPDATE: Thank you for your interest. This position is no longer available.
Directs and coordinates technical related activities that support the Company's strategic goals and objectives, including such activities as: facility maintenance, training, coaching, safety and organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meets daily with Production Manager to establish daily objectives.
- Attends daily preshift meetings and discusses any facility or auxiliary equipment problems.
- Maintains a safe work environment and organized facility.
- Monitors facility and auxiliary equipment conditions and performs maintenance duties as required.
- Monitors attendance, performance, housekeeping and safety.
- Monitors facility maintenance technician activities.
- Works with outside contractors when necessary.
- Orders supplies as needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all auxiliary equipment
Relationships & Dimensions
- Reports to Facility & Technical Manager or to TX Process Engineer, Machine & Facility Maintenance Manager
- Supervises directly facility maintenance technicians
- Interfaces with all employees
Job Requirements & Specifications
- High School Diploma a must, associates degree preferred in a technical field.
- Two to 3 years' previous experience as a Supervisor or Lead person in the plastics industry.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, including documenting and developing good system tools.
- Must be able to direct, lead and coach small groups of employees.
- Must have good computer skills. Previous experience with word, excel, access, power point.
Back to Careers