Production Scheduling Assistant
Assists Production planner in making 4-Week Rolling Production Plan for production in three plastic injection molding factories. Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports using Microsoft Excel and Word. Communicates with production on regular basis. Perform various other tasks as needed.
Essential duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the preparation of the 4-week rolling plan for production in Wisconsin, Texas and Arizona facilities. This involves checking inventory levels of 1,600+ SKUs against demand forecast, while staying within the constraints of added value plan and capacities.
- Prepare weekly report for Schedulers to see that Production rolling plan is followed.
- Communicate with production and scheduling about production achievement on key products.
- Prepare On Time and Complete shipment report and Forecast Accuracy report every week.
- Assist in preparing meeting minutes by taking notes during the meeting.
- Coordinate with Business Planning Analysts in weekly Factory Transfer Plan of products, parts, material and molds.
- Assist in the preparation of OTC and Forecast Accuracy reports for presentation at the Quarterly meetings.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in mathematics, statistics or operations.
- Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of office management principles, methods, and procedures
- Knowledge of organizational structure, personnel, and fiscal management
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point; Email and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and management skills
- Give clear and precise presentations
- Apply strategic planning foresight as well as the ability to multi-task
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent movement, sitting, and using a computer, communicating verbally and in writing. Give presentations to small and large groups. Occasionally incumbent must be able to lift product, office equipment or supplies less than 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The environment is generally office with low to moderate noise.
Back to Careers