Import Export Assistant
Responsible for import sales and forecast update for parts and finish products. Create Free Trade Agreement (FTA) documents for exports. This person will be required to perform a variety of clerical duties which includes computer works, scheduling on time deliveries and managing purchase variances. Incumbent must exhibit a strong understanding of imports.
Essential duties & responsibilities include the following:
- Creates daily Inventory Report (EC140)
- Weekly updates the forecast for the Products and Parts
- Receives Import documents and start import processing
- Assist different departments with international returns
- Track shipments and delivery dates
- Create Free Trade Agreement documents for export items
- Check all related costs on invoices
- Check accuracy and post invoices from custom brokers to finance department
- File import and receiving records
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Previous work experience in Import/Export desired
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills
- Advanced Excel Skills (good comprehension of VLOOKUP, MATCH and other excel formulas)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and support multiple priorities at one time
- Exercise independent motivation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting and using a computer, communicating verbally and in writing. Occasionally incumbent must be able to lift product, office equipment or supplies less than 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The environment is generally office with low to moderate noise.
Back to Careers