UPDATE: Thank you for your interest. This position is no longer available.
The financial analyst will be responsible for reviewing larger investment proposals for return on investment, investigating a variety of internal financial and operational issues, and staying abreast of industry conditions and competitor activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs detail financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment, monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- Perform various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs, facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
- Research industry trends, competitors, etc. and makes recommendations accordingly
- Attend key meetings, both internal and external with various stakeholders of IRIS USA and auditors
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors
- Prepare weekly and quarterly operating reports
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics Required
- Three (3) years of experience in Reporting, Consolidation and Financial Analysis
- Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of office management principles, methods, and procedures
- Knowledge of organizational structure, personnel, and fiscal management
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point; Email and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and management skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and technical skills required.
- Apply strategic planning foresight as well as the ability to multi-task
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Exercise good judgement and maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality
- Ability to travel for training and work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
. Activities will involve frequently sitting, and using a computer, extensive data analysis, communicating verbally and in writing. Occasionally incumbent must be able to lift product, office equipment or supplies less than 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The environment is generally office with low to moderate noise.
Back to Careers